Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Why I Rise - Part 25



Jeff Ringle rises up with women in Salt Lake in such a beautiful and amazing way!

He shares with us, as a musician, "Why he rises...."

"As a musician, I am Rising because I've seen the powerful effects of music on humans. I am a percussionist and have an intimate relationship with rhythmic patterns--that drug that makes us all move. I pledge to never support or make music that demeans women, or empowers men to do anything other than respect women. Musicians must stop this violent sex culture that has made so much money. It is time for LOVE, PEACE, and RESPECT for ALL. The change is here, we all see it. Rise Up."


No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to remove any comments which we view as not consistent with our mission of providing a safe space.